Indication and Safety Information
Indications and clinical use:
ALLERJECT is indicated for the emergency treatment of serious allergic reactions (anaphylaxis) and is intended for people who are at risk and for people with a history of serious allergic reactions (anaphylaxis).
ALLERJECT should be used immediately to treat yourself or your child when experiencing a severe allergic reaction. This is emergency treatment. It does not replace seeing a doctor or going to the hospital. After injection, seek immediate medical attention.
- Have heart disease, irregular heartbeat, or high blood pressure
- Have diabetes
- Have thyroid conditions
- Have narrow-angle glaucoma
- Have depression or other mental disease
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Have asthma
- Have previously had an allergic reaction
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have any allergies to this drug or its ingredients or components
This website is a summary and does not contain everything you need to know about ALLERJECT.
For more information, refer to the patient information leaflet that comes with your ALLERJECT device or speak to your healthcare team.